Recently aired on France TV, Black Destiny reached a huge success in French cinemas with more than 3 000 admissions until today.
For the anniversary of Cartier Bresson’s, death 10 years ago, exhibitions at the Centre Pompidou (Paris) & at the Instituto de Cultura (Madrid) will pay a tribute in 2014 to his work. Contact us, if you wish to screen the documentary Cartier-Bresson’s Century (52’).
- South Africa, Chromatic Portraits about 40 years of photography has just been completed for the 20th anniversary of South African 1st democratic elections & pay a tribute to Mandela. To request a screener: email@example.com
- Le Point (08/2013). Let's immerse in the TV report of A Masked ball's backstage here.
- Le Monde (28/06/2013). The international company Pernod Ricard is awarded the “Trophée du Capital Humain 2013” (Human Capital Trophy) for its human resources policy and special care for management. Discover the portrait of its founder in the documentary Paul Ricard. Request the DVD to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boris Vian’s novel in theatres in 2013. Michel Gondry’s movie « Froth on the Daydream » released in theatres in 2013 based on the famous Boris Vian’s novel, is a good reason to (re)discover the portrait of this great writer-musician & his fantastic peculiar universe. Request the DVD Boris Vian, the jazzy life to email@example.com
100th Anniversary of the Rite of Spring. 100 years after its creation in Théâtre des Champs-Elysées, Paris, The Rite of Spring is performed not only with the Nijinski's original choreography but also in its contemporary version by Sasha Waltz, with the Théâtre Mariinsky’s ballet & orchestra, conducted by Valery Gergiev. Waiting for the edited version until October 2013, you can screen the live here.
Womex 2013. “Renaud Garcia-Fons solo - Beyond the double-bass” has been selected for the IMZ World Music Film Screenings at WOMEX 2013 in Cardiff. Request the DVD to firstname.lastname@example.org to discover this French bass player.
Le Monde (6/05/2013). A EU legislation on asylum right just got adopted. The European States have two years to implement this reform about applications assessment period and welcome centers capacities. This crucial immigration issue is depicted in The Afghan Kitchen.
Echo Jazz 2013. The Echo Jazz, German equivalent of the American “Grammy awards” or the French “Victoires de la Musique” for jazz awarded “Solo – The Marcevol Concert” as the best jazz DVD of the year. To discover this famous French bass player, request the DVD to email@example.com
Le Monde (26/04/2013). The renowned novelist Philippe Roth pays a tribute to his former professor, mentor who inspired him for his novel: “I married a Communist”. (Re)discover who’s behind this famous American author with the film Roth on Roth.
Le Monde (10/04/2013). French Agency of Sanitary Security is pulling the communication cord about a ubiquitous poisoning molecule: the “Bisphenol A” threatening people of serious diseases such as cancer etc. Screen The Great Invasion for more information.
Le Monde (5/04/2013). Italian erudite & novelist, Umberto Eco just published a new essay, “Confessions of a Young Novelist” on mechanics and means to wake up readers to imagination & spirit. Rediscover the portrait of this worldwide writer with the film Behind the Doors of Umberto Eco.
Le Monde (4/04/2013). “UFC-Que Choisir” has unveiled its toxicity tests conclusions on 66 cosmetic products, showing that they expose people to important health risks such as cancer, diabetes or infertility. For more revelation, screen The Great Invasion.
- Le Monde (06/02/2013). In a recent study, phthalates are proven to increase the chance of obesity among the African-American population. These hormone disruptors are found in cosmetic products, shampoos, plastics or floor covering. Endocrine Disruptors are denounced in the doc The Great Invasion. Screeners available at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Le Monde (24/01/2013). A report recently published by the European Environment Agency (EEA) states that about 15 substances, including Bisphenol A, may endanger public health. Because these threats have been underestimated, ignored or deliberately hidden, they may turn out to be more costly than expected.
- Bisphenol A is denounced in the doc The Great Invasion. Screeners available at: email@example.com
- Le Monde (21/01/2013)Bisphenol A has recently been proven to reduce testosterone production by male foetus. It can result in testicular cancers, infertility or important deformities. Bisphenol A is denounced in the doc The Great Invasion. Screeners available at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Worldwide famous writer Philip Roth turns 80 in 2013. Windrose proposes to re-discover the witty but touching novelist with the documentary ROTH ON ROTH. Screeners requests at email@example.com
- The Orsay Museum’s exhibition “Impressionism, Fashion & Modernity” will be at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York (February 26-May 27, 2013) and at the Art Institute of Chicago (June 26–September 22, 2013). It is high time to discover the documentary Impressionism, A Eulogy To Fashion, which was made for the exhibition. Screeners requests at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Le Monde (13/12/2012)The debate on the toxicity of Endocrine Disruptors got finally launched at the European level. The European Commission mandated the EFSA (European Food Safety Authority) to propose a definition of these substances, and to investigate their threats on consumers. Endocrine Disruptors are denounced in the doc The Great Invasion. Screeners available at: email@example.com
- Le Monde (05/12/2012)The French Institut de Veille Sanitaire (InVS) has just published a study linking the decrease of spermatozoids to the presence of endocrine disruptors coming from our manufactured everyday life goods. Among the most dangerous substances the Bisphenol A, denounced in the documentary The Great Invasion, is listed. Screeners available at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- RTBF has broadcasted a reportage about the shootings of the documentary Waterloo. It is available on RTBF’s website. A trailer is also available here.
- Windrose is thrilled to announce the selection of The Afghan Kitchen at FIPATEL, a beautiful doc on Afghan refugees in Paris. Screeners available at: email@example.com
- It is with deep regret and sadness that we have learnt of the passing of Pandit Ravi Shankar. This legendary musician helped the world discovering traditional Indian music, in particular through his friendship with George Harrison (The Beatles). Windrose proposes you to re-discover the sitar maestro through a documentary and an shooting of his unique public master class. Screeners are available at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Akram Khan, 2012 London Olympics opening ceremony choreographer, will perform “Desh” at the Théâtre de la Ville (Paris) between 19/12/2012 and 02/01/2013. International tour schedule: on Akram Khan’s Official website. Discover “Desh”’s creation process in the doc The Six Seasons. Screener request at: email@example.com
- While an anthology of interviews, given by worldwide renowned French conductor, Jean-Claude Casadesus has recently been published (La Partition d’une vie, ed. Ecriture), Windrose is thrilled to announce the completion of the documentary Jean-Claude Casadesus For The Others. Feel free to ask us for a screener: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Le Monde 09/10/2012: French Senate acknowledged the threat of Bisphenol A (BPA) by passing a law urging companies to find substitutes. Every food packing containing BPA, one of the chemical components denounced in The Great Invasion, must be removed from the market by 2015.
- Freshly awarded with the TWIFF Prize of Best Documentary in San Francisco, EL REY has just been selected for the IN-EDIT Festival in Berlin! Feel free to ask us for the screener of this inspiring musical journey: email@example.com
- Mowgli won the Silver Honor of the Parents’ Choice Foundation. Feel free to ask the screener of the first ballet composed at the age of 13 by Alexander Prior to firstname.lastname@example.org
After The Carnival of Animals last year, Antoine's Four Seasons has been selected at the Golden Prague 2012 & at the Chicago International Children's Film Festival. Feel free to request the screeners to email@example.com
- The exhibition "Body and Shadows : the Caravage and the European Caravaggisti" is opened until 14 october 2012 at the Musée Fabre in Montpellier and at the Musée des Augustins de Toulouse, France.Feel free to request the documentary Caravage : Anatomy of a restoration to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The worrying impact of "cocktails" of pesticides on our cells, Le Monde 8/08/2012Feel free to request the documentary The Great Invasion on this topic to email@example.com
- The refreshing pull of nature, Le Monde 17/07/2012Le Monde dedicated an article on the benefits of nature on our health, psychology & stress resistance. Feel free to request the film Babel's Garden and the series Lives & Gardens on nature leading to self accomplishment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Queen of the sitar, Anoushka Shankar, is the new face of ROLEX ©Feel free to request the documentary Ravi Shankar, The Extraordinary Lesson to email@example.com to discover the great Ravi Shankar teaching classical sitar to his Grammy nominee daughter, East-West fusion pioneer, writer and actress.
- Two new dance programs: Alonzo King LINES Ballet in Europe in July for its 30-year anniversaryFeel free to request our webdoc to firstname.lastname@example.orgMowgli or the experience of two stories, on & off stage !
- Windrose is proud to announce it became a member of AGDOK, in addition to the following associations: EDN, TVFI, SEDPA, WCSFP and IMZ. ARTE distribution and Windrose are the only French-German distribution companies since Windrose opened a German office last year.
- Seven new Windrose music & dance programs to get closer to heaven
- Herbert Nitsch's manager announced his recovering after Free-Diving World RecordHerbert Nitsch reached on 6 June 2012 the world record depth of 244m (800ft) (according to the official press release). He is the deepest free-diver ever.Feel free to request the film The Final Frontier portraying Herbert Nitsch (26'/52') to email@example.com.
- The exhibition 'Ensor in Context' takes place in Japan from 14 April 2012 to 17 April 2013Feel free to request the documentary The Ensorcery of James Ensor at firstname.lastname@example.org.James Ensor was an unclassifiable artist in the 19th & 20th centuries who developed an avant-garde art where colours & patterns unmask the carnival of our world.
- Silence, Pompeii passes away (Le Monde - 19.05.2012)Feel free to ask for more information on the film Pompeii. It will reveal the reasons for the incredible preservation of the legendary city & tackle today's tremendous risks of erosion. A 25' version of the film was showed in Paris during the Musée Maillol's Pompeii exhibition. The 52' version is in development.
- JUST COMPLETED: After the success of The Carnival Of Animals, awarded at the Golden Prague Festival and by the Prix Italia, enter the world of Antoine's Four Seasons.Feel free to request the film to email@example.com.
- After New York, the exhibition on Cristobal Balenciaga opened in Paris at the Cité de la Mode et du Design (until 7/10/2012)Feel free to request our documentary Balenciaga, endurance in an ephemeral world portraying the Spanish designer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tuppperware just announced it will sell only Bisphenol A free products in France! (Le Monde - 10-05-2012)Feel free to request our documentary The Great Invasion on products of our ordinary life containing chemicals proved responsible for modern diseases such as breast cancer, etc to email@example.com.
- Music and dance program on presales on conductor JC Casadesus
- "Gustavo Dudamel sells more than Madonna in Sweden" (El Pais - 24.04.2012)Feel free to request the concert Gustavo Dudamel conducts the Fantastic Symphony by Berlioz to firstname.lastname@example.org.Under his conduction, the Simon Bolivar Youth Orchestra of Venezuela and the Orchestre Philarmonique of Radio France perform in the Salle Pleyel, Paris.
Head Office: 7, rue Civiale F-75010 Paris - France
Mobile: +33 (0)6 60 71 44 25 (only in use during markets) | Fax: +33 (0)9 57 50 89 94
Correspondance Office: Nürnbergerstrasse, 2 - 90762 Fürth - Germany
Phone: +49 (0)9 11 80 19 94 30 | Fax: +49 9 11 80 19 9439